Australia, Oh lord! The first craziest country or the second one (behind the Russsia)? Let’s count the ways Australia is trying to kill all the Australians.
1. Pythons eating everything.
2. Pythons so big they can lift wallabies.
3. Pythons on the loose in op shops.
4. Snakes on the loose inside toilets.
5. Snakes eating goannas.
6. Snakes on golf courses.
8. Flying foxes generally.
9. Dingoes eating sharks.
10. Sharks eating golfers.
11. Great white sharks surfing.
12. Crocodiles surfing.
13. Crocodiles in the street.
14. Crocodiles EATEN by snakes.
15. Paralysis ticks. Before and after feeding.
16. Spiders. Lots of spiders.
17. Bucket full of funnel web spiders collected from a Blue Mountains campsite. Each one can deliver a fatal bite.
18. Beetles. Swarming soldier beetles.
19. Flies. Lots of flies.
20. Plagues of millipedes.
21. Giant earthworms. OK, not dangerous, but BLEUGH!
22. Mole crickets. Nature gone horribly WRONG.
23. Giant venomous centipedes.
24. Watch the skies! The hail can kill.
25. Danger! Stonefish, Earth’s most venomous fish.