Can you tell us about your national stereotype without get offended? If you think you can do it, here it goes how you can create a guest post here.
What is a Guest Post
Guest posting is a method that allows you to write a post to appear on another person’s blog (in this case, in our blog) so you can identify yourself in your post (if you want) and you’re allowed to post your personal link (personal site or blog). It will help you to increase your blog traffic and help us to share national stereotypes around the internet.
We are always on the look out for good quality Guest Writers to Contribute To This Site. Please contact us via email to Register Interest.
Why Write For Us?
Publishing your post on nationalstereotype.com will increase your exposure and readership. We’ve been providing quality unique content to our readers since 2013 .
- Alexa Rank Rank in United States 232,402
- Domain Authority: 18
- Avg Monthly Page Visews: 250,000
- Google PR: 4
- Your post will be promoted to our twitter, google + and facebook following
How the posts work
- We are not interessed in offend the people with a fake purpose, everything is based in a collective imagination;
- You can start talking about what do you know about them (or your people)
- What do you think are their stereoypes
- Your reasearch on internet about that National Stereotype (Greek, Mexican, American, Portuguese…)
- A list with common jokes that are memmes on Internet (Meanwhile in…. / Gags…)
- Our images are better visualized with width 600px.
- Try to be clear, use a lot of images to help you
- I’ll exclude the posts that are offensive without pre-warning;
- Don’t post nothing about sexual content nor racial insult without context;
Any doubt you can contact me, and remember this is about NATIONAL STEREOTYPES, and not CITY STEREOTYPES…
How To Apply?
So if you want to share your knowlegde with us, send us an email with the content and your contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org